Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What the Bible says about you...Day 7

I have all of my needs met according to God's riches!

Philippians 4:19

"And the same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus!"

I love the way this translation reads. 

- God is no respector of persons if He would take care of Paul's needs, He will take care of you! 

- Jesus made the way for all of our riches to be taken care of, remember Jesus is always talking to the Father about us. The Holy Spirit is always sharing with the Father and the Son what is going on with us. Our Father is always thinking about us!

They always know what we need, even before we ask and because of their great love will supply what we need, not necessarily what we want. 

We never need to go without, God truly loves us as His children and if he will do it for one, he will do it for all!


But why am I not seeing it, you might ask? Paul was encouraging the Philippians because they had already given so generously. God will not be out done Check out Luke 6:38 for what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment